The Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) is an organization of Mechanical Engineers in the Philippines founded in 1952 for the purpose on uniting and enjoining the mechanical engineers in the pursuit of further professional growth and to uplift the profession.
The organization has worked out to a common goal, with this is their mission that they stand with. The organization is committed in fulfilling their missions which is:
- To maintain the integrity of the profession.
- To promote excellence in the practice of the profession.
- To uplift the profession.
- To contribute to the enhancement of science and technology and economic growth of the country.
- To promote fellowship and cooperation among mechanical engineers, and instill nationalism among members.
The Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) is the only accedited integrated professional organization for Mehanical Engineers in the Philippines. PSME was created to serve the Filipino Mechanical Engineers of various grades and advance the Mechanical Engineering profession to provide sustainability to a changing world.